"Hamilton" hint may compete in Formula One for just 3 years



Lewis Hamilton, a Formula One racer, came out to claim his own future. May go ahead with the Formula One World Championship, just 3 years after having time to review yourself during the severe outbreak of Covid-19.


On 31 July 63, Lewis Hamilton, the British driver of the Mercedes team. The owner of the world championship, Formula One, 6 times, was interviewed for the 4th race of the 2020 season this weekend. In the British Grand Prix, which he has won 6 times, revealing his future in the motor sport.

"Judd Trump" chants Ayub "Hamilton" selfish after withdrawing snooker World Championship
"Perez", the first Formula One driver, stuck to Covid-19 Fasting this week
Toyota Kazu Racing Team Thailand opens the driver team in 2020.
A 35-year-old driver who is about to expire with Mercedes after the end of this season opens up: "I want to keep my performance at the same level that I am doing right now. But there must be one day when the physical and mental condition must go down. I don't know when that time will come. But it is unlikely that this will happen soon, at least for 2-3 years. "

Hamilton went on to say that during the period of Covid-19 Outbreak until the Formula One battle has to postpone the opening of the 2020 season from March. Come in july Giving him time to review himself for how long he'll be able to compete

"During the lockdown because of Covid-19 Despite many bad things happening But for me, it is considered that life gives time to rest, breathe, and increase energy for myself. In order to focus on some other things, which allowed me to restore my physical energy and my power to do something longer " 

"I want to get a position. And I still feel like every The year I returned to compete It's not just because I have the world championship on my neck But you have to understand correctly that what you get comes from doing your work. My goal is to continue to do good work. As long as I can Which I think may be here for at least another 3 years. "Hamilton long.

Lewis Hamilton is the leader in the driver category of Formula One 2020. After the first 3 passes, just overtaking Valletta Botas team mate Mercedes. Came up After winning the last field in the Hungarian Grand Prix, which Hamilton now has 63 points, leading to 5 points in Bot.

Read related news
Drama F One "Hamilton" collapses with "Aalon", ending the dream of Thai racers on podium (clip)
World speed with Thailand Rath: No turning flip "Lewis Hamilton" F1 world championship
Speed ​​world with Thai Rath: The "Mexican Grand Prix" champion goes to Lewis Hamilton.
Aim at the world championship "Hamilton" won the Mexican Grand Prix
"Hamilton" won the F1 Championship "Russian Grand Prix" Thai racers came in 5th

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

บ้านผลบอลเจ็ดเอ็ม

"Torres" is not stuck in the dart! "Vidic" dunks "4 Premier League strikers" that are dealing with the most difficult

Swan - chartered boat opens 6 Candidates for best player award PFA