Gun grab "Gabriel" to support the £ 27 million.

 


Arsenal have announced the signing of a contract to bring Brazilian defender Gabriel Magalnes of Lille club in the French Ligue to the Emirates Stadium. £ 27 million signed a long-term partnership Get shirt number 6


Gabriel said: “A lot of football fans have sent me messages asking me to join Arsenal, that has played a big part in getting me to sign for the club.


“I know the history. And club traditions It's a pleasure to be here. I am very happy And hope to win various championships In Arsenal shirt colors 


“I talked to my family. And the agent always Including talking to the director of Lille, but as I said The history and customs of this club Including projects for the following seasons It was a huge impulse to my decision to move here. Now i am here Along with wearing Arsenal shirts 


Gabriel started his career at home club AYFC before moving to Lille in January 2017 and was loaned to Trois and Dinamo. Zagreb


At the end of his loan spell back to Lille, he became a staple and helped the team to the fourth place in Ligue 1 last season. Including starting all six matches in the Champions League group stage

Reference website: เว็บบาคาร่าออนไลน์  , ดูบอลสดวันนี้ , ดูหนัง ออนไลน์ ฟรี , เว็บพนันแจกเครดิตฟรี 

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

บ้านผลบอลเจ็ดเอ็ม

"Torres" is not stuck in the dart! "Vidic" dunks "4 Premier League strikers" that are dealing with the most difficult

Swan - chartered boat opens 6 Candidates for best player award PFA