Too fast! Scholes reveals what he regrets as a footballer



Former midfielder Paul Scholes has since regained his decision to play for the national team since he was only 29 years old, as well as adding his regret to not return to England in the World Cup. 2010
    Paul Scholes, former top midfielder of Manchester United, the giants of the English Premier League club, admits that he regretted the fact that he stopped playing for England quickly.

    Scholes is regarded as one of England's best midfielders compared to the same generation. But he decided to stop playing for his hometown at the age of only 29, at which time he reasoned that the family and playing for the agency were more important. While some media view it as because he is not satisfied at Sven Goran-Ericsson England manager at that time held Scholes rocking to the left side. To open the way for Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard to stand as an intermediary midfielder



    Former celebrity players revealed that "At that time my family was still a new family (Scholes married in 1999). Having to join the England team 10 times a day and maybe even up to 6 weeks at a time during the summer is not a matter. That's good I don't like those stories. I know a lot of people talk about how Sven-Goran Ericsson used me inappropriately from taking me to the left of the midfield. But in truth that has never been a problem. "

    "My form with the national team in the last 20 or 30 matches was not good enough, and Steven and Frank are both top players that he (Ericson) chose to stand in the middle. I was caught standing on the left side. But I've also played that position with United many times as well Also quite successful with the team in that position In truth, I can even score some goals. Therefore, that has never been the reason that I quit playing for England. It was only my personal reason. "

    "I was sad to give up playing for England so soon. I returned to United and my playing football changed completely. When playing for England, people expect that I will score goals for the team at all times. It became a factor for many people to judge me. "

    Former 45-year-old added that he had thought of returning to the national team before the 2010 World Cup final as well. And may have regretted not returning to England at that time. "I used to be interested in returning to help the national team as well. It's like having a whisper of returning to play for the national team. But there was only one page that I seriously thought of that. That was before the World Cup in South Africa. "

    "In that season I played very well, and they (the England team) had a little injury problem. Fabio Capello (the England coach at that time) wanted me to go back to help the team. I was contacted by Stuart Pierce, who at that time was a staff member for the team. "

    "I thought about it for a few days And felt that I played well enough as well (That would be appropriate for returning to play for the national team) but I decided that it wasn't right. Because I didn't participate in the qualifying rounds at all And there are other players That has been with the team for 2 years, where they have to stay away from their own family, Capello has never contacted me by myself If he comes in, it may be different. He might make me change my mind. Did I regret it? Maybe, because at that time I played very well. "


Reference website : เว็บพนันที่ดีที่สุด , บาคาร่าขั้นต่ำ20บาท , แทงบอลไทยลีกออนไลน์ , sagame66

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

บ้านผลบอลเจ็ดเอ็ม

"Torres" is not stuck in the dart! "Vidic" dunks "4 Premier League strikers" that are dealing with the most difficult

Swan - chartered boat opens 6 Candidates for best player award PFA