Hart asks the trust of the team that needs it.

Veteran Joe Hart, asks the club to draw to join the team. Trust in sending down the post to the team.


The 33-year-old goalkeeper has made just 3 เว็บแทงบอลUFABET games for Burnley this season, whose contract is about to expire at the end of this month, able to move the team without charge. Clubs that want to join the team believe in skill.


"The fact that I have to sit on the เว็บแทงบอลUFABET bench for 18 months in the Premier League, which does not destroy me," Hart said via the BBC.


"I remember who I was. I remember playing for a local team on Sunday and trying to get up to the big team of Shrewsbury, I learned quickly - you have to keep things. "


"You can have wonderful things to say about football. But you have to be strong in self-criticism, analyze what you do and be comfortable with it. "


"Maybe from the outside, people think it's a time of panic, but from the inside it is the time to look ahead and look at every opportunity, I'm เว็บแทงบอลUFABET still young when talking about the goalkeeper. And I am even younger when it comes to the age of the minds of those who want to reach their goals and having the ball pressed into them "


"I don't deceive myself that Real Madrid will contact him and let me go instead. But there are still many that I am ready to perform. "


"I just need someone who believes in me and I will repay that faith."

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

บ้านผลบอลเจ็ดเอ็ม

"Torres" is not stuck in the dart! "Vidic" dunks "4 Premier League strikers" that are dealing with the most difficult

Swan - chartered boat opens 6 Candidates for best player award PFA