'Lambps' still deeply hopes Willian renews new contract

Frank Lampard Head Coach Chelsea  ผลบอล7m have the last hope that Willian will agree to continue with the club. After discussing the final proposal


Willian ended his contract on June 30, but has signed a short-term contract until the end of this season. About a week before that, Chelsea still have time throughout July to convince the Brazilian midfielder to renew a new contract.


Lampard said of Willian, who had just scored two goals in an attacking game, losing to West Ham 2-3: "I am not hopeless. The club is still negotiating with him. We want him to stay. But I understand that the promise for him is a big deal. Because  ผลบอล7m now with age And where he is standing "
"I've passed before I respect that The way he played this minute He showed that he is still worthy of the club. It's something that I hope we get. He is a player who intends to serve the club excellent. If we receive that I will be very happy, but if not, I wish him the next good thing. "

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

บ้านผลบอลเจ็ดเอ็ม

"Torres" is not stuck in the dart! "Vidic" dunks "4 Premier League strikers" that are dealing with the most difficult

Swan - chartered boat opens 6 Candidates for best player award PFA